Thursday 21 February 2013

24. it was only just a dream

I have no idea why I've decided to write a blog post about a dream I had, but it was pretty weird (yet quite cool at the same time) and I just feel like I should share it with you all (of course)!

Look at how cute he is!! :')
Basically, I'd gone to a comedy gig for some random comedian with my mum and two brothers, when they announced that there was a special guest coming on to do the supporting act - Tom Felton (Yes, I realise that he's an actor and I have NO idea why my brain decided that he should become a comedian for the reality of my dream). I was obviously mega excited at seeing him in person, as he's pretty handsome, and I think all throughout his acting career as Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter, I've liked him best. (He's so adorable in Chamber of Secrets, I was 8 when it first came out, so I guess I thought he was pretty cute even then!) 

Then for some strange reason, the scene changed to a swimming pool, and Tom was doing that strip thing like Tom Daley does, down to his swimming trunks, (Yes, my brain is seriously messed up - don't judge me!) and invites the whole audience to go swimming (miraculously we all seemed to be in swimwear at this point). So of course, everyone does because, hello, it's TOM FELTON! Why wouldn't you?

*fangirl squee*
Everyone was in the water (I don't know what happened to my family at this point) and they were doing like water dancing and everyone was trying to surround Tom, and I was trying to not become all fangirlish, because I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate getting mugged by a huge amount of people in a swimming pool. Or maybe he would? I don't know.

But then, HE CAME UP TO ME! Yes, I was in shock in my dream! Next thing I know, we're like best of friends (WOW! I wish!) and my mum appears, so I ask if I can have my picture taken with him. (I'm aware we're still in a swimming pool, I'm confused too). So anywya, I do have my picture taken with him, quite a few as we're now best friends, and we do the whole pulling faces thing (well, I do anyway) and then my mum says we have to go (NOOOO!!) However, he gives me a hug and says 'See you tomorrow?' and I'm just there like :O, before I remember that,I will see him tomorrow as I'm going to see his comedy gig! So it's all cool. I'm then miraculously in a room (fully dressed) waiting for my brothers to appear, and mum says to me that Dad's got my school books out of the car (so I'm guessing I was like in year 11 at that point?).



Then I wake up, thinking what the hell? (And feeling jealous of my dream self for becoming best friends with him!)

Tara

P.S. Apologies to Rob who had to listen to my first hand account of my weird dream. Although he gave me some insight as to why it happened, as I said he looked a bit like Draco Malfoy if his hair was blonde, and he practiced the smirk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments would be much appreciated, even if you're just passing this blog - just let me know what you think :) x